If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
* become a “published” writer overnight
* submit manuscripts the correct way
* find the right publisher for your work
* write irresistible query letters
* determine when and how to get an agent
* 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must! A mandatory $20 materials fee is payable to the instructor at the door. The instructor is a journalist, author, agent, publisher, and adjunct online Professor of Publishing for Harvard. Due to the high demand for this guest instructor nationwide, this workshop may only be offered once a year.