Feeling stressed, disconnected, and overwhelmed? Is stress threatening your physical, mental, and emotional health? We need to identify what is causing our stress and learn new skills to manage it.
Three decades of scientific research suggested that a one-minute heart exercise can reduce stress and its physiological effects by at least 25%.
Learning and practicing this heart exercise enables you to modify your thoughts, emotions, and behavior to achieve a host of benefits and these positive results:
• Increase resilience, vitality and feel better.
• Achieve clearer perspectives in difficult situations.
• Revitalize and create more satisfying relationships.
• Restore and improve overall health.
• Increase energy levels and sense of well being.
The Use Your Heart Tool helps you cope and deal with your everyday problems. We will practice by using your personal challenges and situations during the class. Come prepared to share and to learn how to disengage the negative impacts of stress.