Become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, or attempt self-publishing or both! This comprehensive workshop will help you discover how to:
- Find 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
- Find 50 self-publishing opportunities
- Submit manuscripts the correct way
- Find the right publisher for your work
- Write irresistible query letters
- Determine when and how to get an agent
Discover the pros and cons of traditional publishing vs. self-publishing options, including print-on-demand and e-book publishing, as well as Amazon options. You will leave with a rated description of 50 self-publishing companies. The instructor is a journalist, author, agent, and publisher.
This class will be taught online via Zoom.