If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
* become a “published” writer overnight
* submit manuscripts the correct way
* find the right publisher for your work
* write irresistible query letters
* determine when and how to get an agent
* 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must! A detailed tutorial will be emailed to set up your free Zoom account, then the webinar login information and materials will be sent the day of class.