Government institutions, banks, real estate and other companies are seeking notaries. All prospective notaries must complete a course approved by the California Secretary of State. Our approved course will give you the most updated notary information and the knowledge you need to perform the duties correctly and to pass the state exam. Class fee includes certificate of completion, and sample forms notaries use every day. The instructor will provide information about testing during the class. Students must remain in class the entire session to receive the certificate per state of California regulations.
You must be 18 years old to take this course.
This class will be conducted remotely/online via Zoom. You must register with a valid email address.
REMOTE NOTARY PUBLIC TEST PREPARATION CLASS STATE REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
- You must possess a valid government-issued identification. Have your government photo identification ready when you enter the Zoom classroom. You must show a photo identification at the start, after lunch, and at the end of class.
- You must be available for the entire duration of the designated training hours. Time will be tracked using Zoom attendance report.
- You must be able to participate undisturbed, in a quiet location, where your face is visible via video and where you are able to present your identification during the class.
- You must log-on on time. Admission to the class will close 15 minutes after the start time.
- If you are absent from the virtual classroom, you will not receive credit/certification